For a fixed booking we require a deposit of 40%.
The final cleaning for the chalet is not included in the price and amounts to € 250,- once.
We serve our rich gourmet breakfast from 7:30 to 10:00 am. Our chalet guests are welcome to book breakfast on request and at an extra charge (€ 15,- per person per day).
Pets are unfortunately not allowed!
For a short stay of up to 3 nights we charge a supplement of € 10,- per person per day.
The prices are in Euro for the double room incl. gourmet breakfast per person and day plus local tax of € 3,- per person per day.
The prices are in Euro for the whole chalet per day WITHOUT meals and plus local tax of € 3,- per person per day.
We ask for your understanding that our entire house is a non-smoking area for your general well-being.
- up to 60 days before arrival - no charge
- up to 14 days before arrival - 50% of the total price
- 14 days before arrival and in case of no-show - 90% of the total price
- in case of early departure - 100% of the total price
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance!
Means of payment
Cash, EC card, Visa and Mastercard possible.
General Terms and Conditions
If no other agreement is in place, our house apply to the General Terms and Conditions of business for the Austrian Hotel Industry AGBH 2006 with modification of the cancellation policy §5 Chap. §5.5 and §5.6.
Cancellation policy of Brunnenhof
Things do not always turn out as expected, so sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated. There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Chap. 1 Z. 10 for distance and off premises contracts, instead the following cancellation rules apply:
booked stay between 01st December2021 and 30th April 2022
- you may cancel your booking without charge up to 60 days prior to your arrival
- 60 days up to 14 days prior to your arrival: a fee of 50% of the booking amount applies
- 14 days up to 1 day prior arrival: a fee of 90% of the booking amount applies
- In case of later arrival and/or earlier departure or a No-Show we will charge the total booking amount.
- A deposit (money transfer) of 50% of the reserved stay is required at the time of booking to guarantee reservations.
If you cannot arrive - because the borders are closed, St. Anton am Arlberg cannot be reached or your home town / town is in "lockdown", you can cancel free of charge until the day of arrival.
If a travel warning for our region applies in your country, which affects your travel period, and you would have to be in quarantined after your departure without exception, your booking can also be cancelled free of charge. However, if only testing is required after your vacation, then your vacation cannot be cancelled free of charge!
However, if our accommodation can be reached, but you do not want to travel due to the current situation, Then our above mentioned cancellation fees will apply, unless it is a suspected corona case or a confirmed case on your part or in the family etc., this would then again be covered under the trip cancellation insurance. Please get in contact about this with your travel insurance company – thank you!
What if something comes up?
To spare unnecessary expenses and anger on fees for cancellation or termination we recommend concluding travel insurance. Click here to find more information in case of travel implications due to Covid-19.
Conditions are subject to change without notice