Covid info & measures
The hotel and catering industry in Austria is open again under certain conditions. When visiting a restaurant, accommodation or leisure facilities such as swimming pools, you have to show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation that you have been infected with C19 (3G rule). Details can be found under the following links.
Stay safe Chalet St. Anton
Chalet Brunnenhof ideally offers the following advantages for a safe holiday:
- We are a small but fine house, therefore the risk of infection is lower
- Our chalet is in a quiet location in the St. Anton countryside, fresh air and outdoor exercise are good for the immune system
- Far away from the après-ski crowds, the risk of infection is low
The most important rules to follow:
- Wear mouth-nose protection in public transport, cable cars, customer areas and other enclosed spaces (see list ).
- Wash your hands several times a day.
- Refrain from shaking hands when greeting people.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- If possible, pay without cash.
TESTING OPPORTUNITIES FOR GUESTS
Our guests are offered regular, quick and uncomplicated testing in many accommodation establishments.
As the simplest, free on-site variant, there is the possibility of receiving self-tests and the associated information from your hosts. These tests without supervision have a validity of 24 hours. For this purpose, an upload of the test result via QR code into the system of the Province of Tyrol is necessary. All necessary information is available at tirol.gv.at.
In addition, a free supervised rapid test is offered in larger (authorised) businesses, which is valid for 48 hours. The result protocol is sent to your mobile device via download link after approx. 15 minutes. Please check with your hosts whether these testing options are offered.
According to the current status, the self-test under supervision is also sufficient for the journey home to Germany. For all other countries, we currently recommend the 72-hour PCR test by one of our registered doctors.
In addition, antigen tests are also offered by our doctors and in the pharmacy (validity 48 hours). The tests at doctors' surgeries and pharmacies are subject to a fee. In addition, there is the possibility to perform an antigen test free of charge at the official test roads of the province of Tyrol.
The possible establishment of a test road for the St. Anton am Arlberg region is currently being clarified with the province of Tyrol.
We would like to save you unnecessary costs and the associated hassle. We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance to ensure that you can enjoy your holiday without any worries. Here you will also find information in case you cannot start your trip in connection with Covid - 19.